 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
Millenium Falcon 20% off @ TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:09:13 GMT

As you all know all Lego is 20% off @ TRU.

I went to the one at St-Laurent today and they had a label for the Falcon on
the shelf at 149.99. So I went to the customer Service to get them to call
Merivale in case they still had one in stock but they didn't either. So I
asked for a raincheck and they tried to get the price off the cash but it rang
up at full price. The cashier then tried to tell me that SW Lego was not the
same as Lego so I got the manager who listened to her then informed her I was
right and I was to get the 90 day raincheck.;-)

I am so happy they had received a few sets this week so I could get the
raincheck because it was officially a stock item (they wouldn't have to if
they never had any because the release of July 1 is officially after the
sale). ;-)

Now I hope they get the sets in again soon so I can get it.

I am certain that in 90 days they will receive more stock between the two
stores.

Just thought I would share the good news. Also they had the AAT, MTT, Pod
Racer Bucket, and a couple of other new sets but alas, no soccer sets yet.

Jude

YEAH!!!
I'm to excited to think of a tag line!?!