 Local / Canada / Ontario / Ottawa / 25
Re: Millenium Falcon 20% off @ TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:10:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, Jude Beaudin writes:

up at full price. The cashier then tried to tell me that SW Lego was not the
same as Lego so I got the manager who listened to her then informed her I was
right and I was to get the 90 day raincheck.;-)

What??  I didn't know you could get rainchecks..., nuts!  I would've ordered
my X-Wing right off the bat.  Oh well, made off with the M-Falcon, Tie Int.,
AAT, MTT, the 4561 train set, some Dino's, some arctic...  T'was a huge haul.
I think I accumulated 15 sets in one week.  That's easily a lifetime record,
even for sets in a year!  :]

I gotta go back and recheck the Zellers stock.  Some stores are stickering
things as clearance, and some are not.  It's real hit and miss whether you
find something scanning lower.  I also wanted to see if the clearanced items
still scan at 30% off even after the 15% off sale.  I have a suspicion that
the sale didn't get doubled up on top of the clearance, and the 30% is just
the clearance discount.  Walmart is clearancing stuff for 25% and up.

KDJ

Kyle D. Jackson, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, LUGNETer #203