 Local / Canada / Ontario / 73
Re: Big Shopping Report- Cool LEGO deals in Pickering, ON!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 01:39:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Robert Horvath writes:
Happy Easter!

The ToysRUs in Kitchener had all of the Alpha Team including the helicopter
with the crew cut minifig and the control center in a special display just
for Alpha Team last week.  I went yesterday and the display was gone and
only two small sets were in the main Lego aisle, I guess they were pretty
popular.

Wow!  They sure sold out fast.  I was in that store on April 5th and they still
had a good selection of all the Alpha Team sets.

AK