 Local / Canada / Ontario / 69
Re: Big Shopping Report- Cool LEGO deals in Pickering, ON!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:22:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Bradley Dale writes:

Well, that was the highlights of LEGO shopping in Pickering.

Thanks for the updated highlights in your area!!!

Now, does anyone know where I can get Alpha Team

The Toys ‘R’ Us in Newmarket (32min outside of Toronto) has only 2 of the
sets. They have #6772 Alpha Team Cruiser for about $9.99, and #6774 Alpha
Team ATV. The two sets I want (#6771 Ogel Command Striker and #6776 Ogel
Control Center) aren’t in yet.

       Hope this helps,

                             -R