 Local / Canada / Ontario / 339
Re: More Mocs for the HS... (was Where do we go from here)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:52:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Keith Hui wrote:

<snip>

BTW who's in for a crane truck madness? What I have in mind is we assemble as
many crane trucks as we can, from 4100 to 6361 to 8421 to Nate's 8436 and
everything in between. Then lay them out by size. Naturally I'll be showing
Grapple and Inferno again.

I'm in--I'll birng my 8421, and so can everyone else... and if Jacub brings his
great cranes, it'd be even better...

I'm also going to bring about a dozen little multi-coloured go-carts :)

What else...

GBC's...

Wow, I'm actually bringing quite a bit to this one :)

Dave K