 Local / Canada / Ontario / 317
316  |  318
Subject:
More Mocs for the HS... (was Where do we go from here)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:00:48 GMT

As well, I wouldn't mind getting a general idea of who's going to be showing up
with what, so I can book the space.  Are we thinking about the moonbase?  Can
someone take the lead in that?

Dave K

Dave and Alan et al,

I know, I know, I already told you I would be "playing",... but could you please
also reserve some room for my bud Tilt, who will be bringing some sort of ride
(shocking eh?), maybe the return of Bob, or maybe a new one depending on
completion.

Thanks,

Janey "Red Brick"