 Local / Canada / Ontario / 315
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jacub Maur wrote:

If TLC is involved, can they bring any instructions and elements for mosaics or
coloured mosaics that the kids/adults can build.  Something using the 32x32 base
plate?

Awesome idea.

And if there is WALL space can they be hung by a wire or something like this.
What about having instructions and elements for building the Halloween pumpkin,
Christmas ornaments or a small sculpture?

I really like the pumpkin idea.  The show is about a week after Halloween, but
still around that season, so I think it would be a cool model.

Allan