 Local / Canada / Ontario / 312
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:13:36 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:
Not that you mentioned me, but my all my grey is taken up by a project
for Hobby Show.  It's big, it's boxy and the original thing (upon
which it's based) encloses a volume of 129,428,000 cubic feet. ;-)

Derek

does this thing vibrate?

No.

But the original thing (upon which it's based) assembed something that
did generate about 160,000,000 horsepower.

Derek

;-)