 Local / Canada / Ontario / 296
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 02:34:05 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

And for the purpose of planning, I will need an entire 8 - 10 foot table, but
only half... split the long way.  No, I'm not bringing my CN Tower and laying it
on the table, but it will be something equally long, made of mostly white bricks
and be round, but mainly hollow.

ummm Allan, this LONG, WHITE, HOLLOW, thing.... will it vibrate?

No.

But the original thing (upon which it's based) did generate about 160,000,000
horsepower.

AB