 Local / Canada / Ontario / 294
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:46:16 GMT

   Well, scale is not a problem at Hobby Show. It’s the ideal place to bring out the stuff that’s NOT regularly shown at rtlToronto, eg, single architectural models (ie, one building), mecha, airplanes, sculptures, etc.

I’m glad you noted this Calum!

There’s not only the fact that we have a fairly generous amount of space, but also that the models remain setup for three full days. So working on, then bringing and displaying, a large model is something to look forward to. I know that’s my goal this year. Of course, all those little models that fill space on the tables are also really important. The point being? That everyone and every skill level are welcome. It’s not a competition, just an opportunity to show off your stuff.

AB