 Local / Canada / Ontario / 279
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:07:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Dan Boger wrote:
   On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:45:49PM +0000, deborah higdon wrote:
   i had the *pleasure* of meeting a few rtl members @ bf. i had the *pleasure* of meeting calum whom i found out takes exception to people who don’t *know* where the shift key is. apparently these people who don’t know how to use the shift key may not be intelligent! you’ll have to ask calum if he still feels this is true! however i did compliment him on his architectural style, so i may have redeemed myself in his eyes.

I wouldn’t worry, Deborah - firstly, you obviously can use the shift key (*!*, etc :). And secondly, who cares about Calum?! He didn’t even bother to stick around for the whole fest!

-- Dan (counting on the fact that by next year he’ll forgive me :)

thanks, dan. i’ll take the opportunity to put in here that it was also a great pleasure (no asterisks) to meet you and jen. but worrying about calum was the last thing i was doing! he might start to worry because the female presence at the hobby show has just increased by 100%. i can do math, but not the really hard stuff.

-§ deborah §-