 Local / Canada / Ontario / 272
271  |  273
Subject:
Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:51:45 GMT

So BF is done--hope that went well--wish I could have been there, but alas...
But there's good news for those in the Southern Ontario area needing another fix
of all things "LEGO-ness"!

Yep, as mentioned earlier, we have the Hobby Show!  Also mentioned earlier, LEGO
Canada wants to help out where they can!

Here's the thing--I'm all for 'showing up and seeing what happens' ('cause,
well, it works--just look at last year), but for TLC Canada to partake, we need
to come up with something beforehand.

If anyone out there has any ideas for LEGO Canada and what might be a fun thing
for the attendees and viewing masses at the Hobby Show, drop a note here or
e-mail me.

As well, I wouldn't mind getting a general idea of who's going to be showing up
with what, so I can book the space.  Are we thinking about the moonbase?  Can
someone take the lead in that?

Dave K