 Local / Canada / Ontario / 246
Re: Hobby Show Nov 5-7 in Toronto, Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, David Koudys wrote:
   Hi all,

Hope I’m not stealing any of Allan B’s thunder, but he and I talked and he asked me to help organize the attendance and the displays. So here I am.

So with much further ado, the Hobby Show at the Convention Center in Toronto, Ontario is just around the corner--Nov 5, 6 and 7th! See the official Hobby website here--

http://www.thehobbyshow.com/

Show Hours for 2004 Fri Nov 5 12 PM - 9 PM Sat Nov 6 10 AM - 8 PM Sun Nov 7 10 AM - 6 PM

Directions to the convention center are right on the Hobby Show site!

Not wanting to leave things to the last minute (unusual for me :) )--if you are thinking about attending, could you please e-mail me, or reply in this thread, letting me know how much space you need to display your creations and the times and/or days you’ll be at the show. I won’t hold you to it, but it’d be nice to have a tentative schedule of attendees.

If you need help lugging stuff in or setting stuff up, I plan on being at the show all 3 days.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact either myself or Allan.

I set the follow-ups to post only in loc.ca.on--thought that was most appropriate.

Take care,

Dave K

I’m coming in with Butters, Inferno & Grapple pair, Studded and studless desert rangers, and a few Technic sets given the touch of another set - eg. a 8480 given the Discovery treatment. Exactly how many depends on how many I can complete in time.

About 1.5 banquet tables worth of space should be enough to showcase all my stuff.

I plan to attend on Saturday and Sunday. Please make sure I get all the information I need this time...

Cheers
Keith