 Local / Canada / Ontario / 243
242  |  244
Subject:
Hobby Show Nov 5-7 in Toronto, Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 03:26:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

Hope I'm not stealing any of Allan B's thunder, but he and I talked and he asked
me to help organize the attendance and the displays.  So here I am.

So with much further ado, the Hobby Show at the Convention Center in Toronto,
Ontario is just around the corner--Nov 5, 6 and 7th!  See the official Hobby
website here--

http://www.thehobbyshow.com/

Show Hours for 2004
Fri Nov 5       12 PM - 9 PM
Sat Nov 6       10 AM - 8 PM
Sun Nov 7       10 AM - 6 PM

Directions to the convention center are right on the Hobby Show site!

Not wanting to leave things to the last minute (unusual for me :) )--if you are
thinking about attending, could you please e-mail me, or reply in this thread,
letting me know how much space you need to display your creations and the times
and/or days you'll be at the show.  I won't hold you to it, but it'd be nice to
have a tentative schedule of attendees.

If you need help lugging stuff in or setting stuff up, I plan on being at the
show all 3 days.

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact either myself
or Allan.

I set the follow-ups to post only in loc.ca.on--thought that was most
appropriate.

Take care,

Dave K