 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 124
    Re: New AFOL in Victoria —James Powell
   (...) We do have them, the last one was more than a year ago- generally, it is informal, and kind of by invite, because of the fact that it is almost always held at a VICLUG members home, and some of us are more privacy worried than others. If you (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)

        Re: New AFOL in Victoria —George Edward Godwin
   I certainly understand privacy issues as I work in the IT section at the UVic Library. We have to deal with lots of online privacy issues. Perhaps people would be more comfortable meeting at a coffee shop or restaurant. This would allow a more (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug)