 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / *8 (-5)
  Re: Bay Sales?

Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) They have a sale, but LEGO is not included. The Bay marks up their LEGO too much anyway, but they will match other stores' prices. Randy (25 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Bay Sales?

Does anyone have info on up coming Bay sale this week? I have seen "store clearance sale" signs in the windows of a bay (Victoria) as I bus by it. LINC (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Zellers sale

Zellers has Lego 15% off this 2 weeks, for anyone who hasn't noticed. Not much in the way of discount compared to the 55% off at TRU thread, but I guess up here in the Great White North we have to take what we're given. Anyway, I bought myself a (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Sales this Week

I thought I'd try a (semi)regular weekly posting of sales around town. The sales may be applicable outside the Lower Mainland as well. Zellers: $120 4559 Cargo Railway - $150 reg. Wednesday - Sunday Nov 29th Bay: 20% off Lego Sets + Scratch and Save (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Safeway Sets

Hey Tony, Watching *.van from Victoria. A group of us here in Victoria met through the *.vic group. We don't have much contact through the group now (mostly direct email), but we are still in touch. We are actually getting together this weekend to (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact