 Local / Canada / British Columbia / *266 (-5)
  Re: 6150 Crystal Detector

Bryan Wong wrote in message ... (...) Yes, they have a whole whack of them at the Zellers in North Van too. I'm waiting for them to go on clearance after Xmas :-)... I can't see much in the way of parts in them that I would find useful. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  6150 Crystal Detector

Hi all, I just found a bunch of 6150 Crystal Detector sets for $15 CDN! I found them at Zellers at Lansdowne Mall (Richmond, BC in Canada) and they had around 20 copies. Although the set doesn't really interest me, it was a pleasant sight to see (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.market.shopping)

  BayLUG visitor coming to Vancouver 12/8

I'm hoping to catch up with Dean and/or some of the other VLC members Saturday evening. (My NLSO is also coming, but she'll be at the Sharks/Canucks game....) We arrive mid-day Saturday, and leave Monday afternoon, and may head for the big parks on (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  New Victoria Train Club

I am starting up a a lego train club in the Victoria BC area. Anyone that would be interested in joining should contact me at cony1@home.com and put LEGO TRAIN CLUB as the subject line. I would welcome all ages and skill levels. This is not a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Pics of VLC layout at Trains 2001 show, Burnaby BC

(...) The 'Popular Vote' was not handled well this year. There was NOT one announcement about it, everyone I talked to said "What a popular vote? Where do I do it? How?" etc... So most didn't vote I'd bet... Since no one but the regular train people (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact