 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 162
161  |  163
Subject:
BayLUG visitor coming to Vancouver 12/8
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 05:10:06 GMT

  I'm hoping to catch up with Dean and/or some of the other
VLC members Saturday evening. (My NLSO is also coming,
but she'll be at the Sharks/Canucks game....)

  We arrive mid-day Saturday, and leave Monday afternoon,
and may head for the big parks on Sunday. (Any other
sugestions for 12/9, or things to do early on Monday? :-)

  If I can't catch up with folks, I'll try to track down the display
at the mall (which mall, where? ;-)

  I won't have email access during the trip, so I'll need to get
my plans made by Thursday evening. I hope to meet some
of you. (I've met a few, like Kevin Wilson at the PNLTC G2K
event last year... :-)

     Regards,

     -Z-   http://www.baylug.org/zonker/canadian/