 Local / Canada / 892
    Re: DUTY? (was Re: Canadian Online Toy Purchases....) —Andrew Burt
    (...) Kyle, I don't think you will have much luck getting your PST back. CCRA (was Revenue Canada) and the province of Ontario have a service level agreement to collect PST at the border. I just double checked the Customs site and CCRA also has (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: DUTY? (was Re: Canadian Online Toy Purchases....) —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) And they evidently collect on non-postal imports as well..., I drove that large order in personally. (...) Well given that a BrickBay package that just arrived from Italy was also taxed, I guess I won't be seeing anything come back. Since (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)