 Local / Canada / 870
Re: Sale @ The Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 05:03:16 GMT

Which exact specific sets were scanning at 50% off?  Here are the one's
I checked:

Landspeeder
Slave I
Desert Skiff
Technic motor pack

None of these were 50% off.  Just 20%.  Also the early bird sale last
weekend was only an additional 7% off, not 15% as someone else
reported.  This was at the Bayshore Bay and Place D'Orleans bay (in
Ottawa).

On the other hand I did find 6444 Outback Airstrip, so that was cool!

Kevin
--
Andrew Keeping wrote:

I was just the Bay and the sets that were scanning for 50% off last weekend are
only coming up at 20% off today. :(

AK

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jude Beaudin writes:
There were no signs but still I was able to get the sale price with a little
arguing.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the 50% off yet in Ottawa.  Anyone else
had any luck?

Kevin