 Local / Canada / 866
Re: Sale @ The Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 04:44:02 GMT

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the 50% off yet in Ottawa.  Anyone else
had any luck?

Kevin
--
Kevin Zwicker wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
I don't know.  I didn't even know about the 50% off before.  Was it older
sets and the first line of Star Wars sets?  I think someone mentioned that,
but I'm not sure.  The flyer doesn't say anything about that.  Last sale I
got a 6445 Emergency Evac for about $4 and an X-wing for about $30.  I'm not
sure of what the regular price was supposed to be on either of those sets.

Yup, first year SW, Adventurers, Rock Raiders, some old Town Jr, other
varied items...all 50% off.

KZ

  RE: Sale @ The Bay

They did not appear in Kitchener or Waterloo either. However, when I took them to the cash register they rang in at 50% off. I like these sales...only I know about it. Just get them to scan the sets your interested in and leave the ones that don't (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)
  Re: Sale @ The Bay

There were no signs but still I was able to get the sale price with a little arguing. Jude (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)
  Re: Sale @ The Bay

Here in Niagara Falls, nothing came up at 50% off, unfortunetely. The manager apparently didn't know anything about sets being 50% off - he didn't even mention the sales the last few weeks. -- Eric DeGiuli (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)