 Local / Canada / 867
RE: Sale @ The Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 03:51:20 GMT

They did not appear in Kitchener or Waterloo either.  However, when I took
them to the cash register they rang in at 50% off.  I like these
sales...only I know about it.

Just get them to scan the sets your interested in and leave the ones that
don't come through at the price you expected.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Kevin Dixon
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 11:44 PM
To: lugnet.loc.ca@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Sale @ The Bay

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the 50% off yet in Ottawa.  Anyone else
had any luck?

Kevin
--
Kevin Zwicker wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
I don't know.  I didn't even know about the 50% off before.  Was it older
sets and the first line of Star Wars sets?  I think someone mentioned • that,
but I'm not sure.  The flyer doesn't say anything about that.  Last sale • I
got a 6445 Emergency Evac for about $4 and an X-wing for about $30.  I'm • not
sure of what the regular price was supposed to be on either of those • sets.

Yup, first year SW, Adventurers, Rock Raiders, some old Town Jr, other
varied items...all 50% off.

KZ