 Local / Canada / 797
796  |  798
Subject:
Recent Finds (Canada)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:35:13 GMT

G'day folks,

For those who care, the SW Shuttle, AT-ST, and Watto's mess
are in Saint John, N.B. stores (Zellers, Wal-mart, and TRU).
Only notable thing is that the 7166 Shuttle is $45 at Wal-mart,
but only $36 at TRU.  I'm not sure which store screwed up  :]

Also I noticed one of the Zellers here had migrated some of
the 6454 Countdown Corners to the clearance shelves (finally!!).
They were down to $20 (from $30), not including current sale effects.

For the MONLUGiens  :]
Also when I was in The Bay at the Dorval traffic circle in Montreal
this weekend (yeah, I get around) they had the 5938 Oasis Ambush
stickered at $7.30.  Not as low as Wal-mart's price, *but* they
also had a 25% off all LEGO sale at the same time.  Bingo  :]
To top it off, there were these cards you scratch at the cashier
that gave in my case another 25% off.  I imagine the sales are gone by
now though.  But the $7.30 price is still there for
those who missed out on the Wal-mart deal (which was I think
$6.46).  I only bought 3, and left small pile at that particular
store.  They also had a few 6799 Showdown Canyons (with play stage)
there.

Enjoy,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada