 Local / Canada / 798
797  |  799
Subject:
Canadian Interest in 8458 Silver Champions for Cdn$175?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:26:05 GMT

[All prices Cdn$]

G'day folks,

I'd like to know if any of my fellow Canucks would be interested
in the 8458 Silver Champion for $175?  I do not have any
right now, but am reasonably certain that I can get some and
make them available for this price.  I estimate the standard
CanadaPost parcel rate to be about $11.

I believe the retail price to be about $250 (it was for mine).
If sales taxes are about 15%, that's $287.  I could have it
shipped to you for about $100 less than that, or 35% less.

If there's interest, I will do this.  I will conduct the
transfers through my BrickBay shop:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Formula1
That makes things so much easier to coordinate.  And BrickBay
will get a commission to help support the site.

Please email me if you are interested (remove the spam block
in my address).  I will keep your name on a list in first-come
first-served order.

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada