 Local / Canada / 770
Re: Anyone found the Imperial Shuttle or AT-St yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:32:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Subject pretty much says everything.  I'm just curious as to if anyone found
the shuttle or at-st in Canada.  I know the smaller sets like the TIE and
droid carrier are around, but I don't remember anyone saying anything about
the shuttle or at-st.  And I'm talking about Zellers, as I've heard they've
appeared in the Lego stores themselves.  Thanks.

-Adam

I found them at Walmart yesterday (Place d'Orleans in Ottawa), but alas, they
were not on sale so they stayed on the shelf.

BTW, the AT-ST was $15- and the Shuttle was $45- give or take a few pennies.
:-)

Jude