 Local / Canada / 758
Re: Anyone found the Imperial Shuttle or AT-St yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:00:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Subject pretty much says everything.  I'm just curious as to if anyone found
the shuttle or at-st in Canada.  I know the smaller sets like the TIE and
droid carrier are around, but I don't remember anyone saying anything about
the shuttle or at-st.  And I'm talking about Zellers, as I've heard they've
appeared in the Lego stores themselves.  Thanks.

Nope, not as of yesterday.  Not planning on checking today, since it's been
raining all day, and the forcast is for a ~20 degree (Celcius) drop in the next
12-24 hours.  Not even Lego can get me out on those roads. :/

James