 Local / Canada / 771
Re: And so it begins... (Zellers Specials)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 18:48:37 GMT

           --==25% off ALL Lego==--

@ Zellers on Saturday, December 16th, 2000!
(Only between **8 a.m. -to- 10 a.m.** )

Regular 15% off from sat 16 – sun 24   (+)   10% off from 8-10 a.m.
(=)      “25% off” total !!!

I know its not the big 30% off sale that some places have. And the sale is
kinda early in the morning, but the three local Zellers’ in my area have the
best selection 'ANYWHERE'! Soooo... I’m going to pick up five or six large
gray base plates for my army divisions. Hopefully, someone will play me in a
Medieval Brickwars game sometime this winter.

      Sincerely,

                            Richard

You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com

-Lego good, Canada great-®