 Local / Canada / 72
    Re: S@H system down —James Brown
   (...) You may only need a bit of patience. Last week, I had three seperate backorders show up within a day of each other, so it looks like they've had/are having a restock. James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: S@H system down —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'm betting TLG has been making new Star Wars sets like mad. Now that the new sets have flooded the channel, normal activity will hopefully resume. Steve (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)