 Local / Canada / 683
  Re: Store Sightings

What is it with Sears and the 6280 pirate ship? They've had it on their shelves for a year now here. :) It's like they found a secret stash of them somewhere. -- Paul Davidson Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Store Sightings

(...) G'day Paul, No kiddin'. A while back Sears had a 20% off sale. The local one had 3 of these on the shelf. I figure 20% is as good as Sears gets, so I took them all. As I was buying them I remember thinking, wow, this is probably the last (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)