 Local / Canada / 683
Re: Store Sightings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:14:53 GMT

What is it with Sears and the 6280 pirate ship?  They've had it on their
shelves for a year now here. :)  It's like they found a secret stash of them
somewhere.

--

Paul Davidson

Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatico.deletethisspamblock.ca> wrote in
message news:G48yzB.B3B@lugnet.com...
G'day Folks,

I went to the local Sears today because the "3-day
Sale" flyer (Fri-Sun) said that some clearanced
toys were 25-50% off, and showed a picture of some LEGO.
I found nothing on sale..., even though there were
6280 Pirate ships on the shelf.

Went to Zellers to see if the 2001 sets were in and
also nothing.  I wonder if some stores will hold them
in back until the 20% off sale ends this coming weekend?
I did notice the 4561 trains were back on the shelf.
This really ticks me off as back in the summer when they
had the clearance sale I had to drive clear to St. Thomas
to find any.  Maybe they've just arrived from a central
warehouse.

Popped into TRU.  They had the 5987 Dino Research Compound
on a today-only door crasher sale of $40 off!  Not too
shabby!  :]  Also saw the 6095 Royal Joust at half price
($15), and a few discounted Star Wars sets.

KDJ

Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada