 Local / Canada / 698
Re: Store Sightings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Paul Davidson writes:
What is it with Sears and the 6280 pirate ship?  They've had it on their
shelves for a year now here. :)  It's like they found a secret stash of them
somewhere.

G'day Paul,

No kiddin'.  A while back Sears had a 20% off sale.  The local
one had 3 of these on the shelf.  I figure 20% is as
good as Sears gets, so I took them all.  As I was buying them
I remember thinking, wow, this is probably the last pirate
ships being boughten in a store in the entire city.  Sorta
made me feel like part of history <sniff>  :]

Well, this weekend they had 3 more out...  ??!!

KDJ

Kyle D. Jackson, LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada