 Local / Canada / 560
559  |  561
Subject:
HOORAY! STAR WARS EPISODE 1 VALUE PACK!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 18:57:11 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is the greatest LEGO deal of all time.  You get a 7111 Droid Fighter, a
7101 Lightsaber Duel, and a 7131 Anakin's Podracer... all for $16.99 (Canada!)
The original prices of these sets total $36.97, and Anakin's Podracer alone
costs $18.99- so the Droid Fighter and the Lightsaber Duel can both be
considered free!  It's an awesome deal, and even though I hadn't ever bought
Star Wars before, I knew I was going to buy this set as soon as I saw it.  The
models are wonderful.  The Lightsaber Duel is cool, the Droid Fighter is large
and frightning, and the Podracer is big with lots of detail on the pod.  The
ships are wonderfully swooshable.  I see why Star Wars is so loved by everyone
here.  If you want to know where to buy this set, I got mine at the Zellers in
Lindsay, Ontario.  They have over 30 of it!  I think it is a Zellers exclusive,
judging by the label.  In closing, its really, really good!  It's 250 pieces
for under $17!