 Local / Canada / 466
    UCS X-Wing?? —Michael Jorgensen
   Anyone know Anything regarding UCS X-Wing availability in Canada?? On a related note, how many of you were lucky enought to get the Falcon and UCS TIE at TRU last week at 20% off? Or, as in my case, bought them again at TRU and promptly returned (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: UCS X-Wing?? —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I did, on the last day of the sale. (...) That is store policy - if an item goes on sale within a month after you bought it (or on sale in any other store, I believe - the whole policy is on their website) you can bring in your receipt and get (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: UCS X-Wing?? —Michael Jorgensen
   Interesting, because the cashier told me that the policy is normally just 10 days, but she would honour for me anyways. I'll have to print off the policy incase I need it should this opportinity come up again...(UCS X-Wing 50% off....oh, to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)