 Local / Canada / 466
465  |  467
Subject:
UCS X-Wing??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:09:20 GMT

Anyone know Anything regarding UCS X-Wing availability in Canada??

On a related note, how many of you were lucky enought to get the Falcon and
UCS TIE at TRU last week at 20% off?

Or, as in my case, bought them again at TRU and promptly returned them to your
original retailer for a refund :)

I also was lucky enough to get a price adjustment on the AAT and MTT for the
sale at TRU after buying them over a month ago.

Total savings for my efforts last week: $100 CDN.

Regards,

Michael "The retail Nazi" Jorgensen