 Local / Canada / 468
Re: UCS X-Wing??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:19:58 GMT

Interesting, because the cashier told me that the policy is normally just 10
days, but she would honour for me anyways.

I'll have to print off the policy incase I need it should this opportinity
come up again...(UCS X-Wing 50% off....oh, to dream...)

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Michael Jorgensen writes:
On a related note, how many of you were lucky enought to get the Falcon and
UCS TIE at TRU last week at 20% off?

I did, on the last day of the sale.

I also was lucky enough to get a price adjustment on the AAT and MTT for the
sale at TRU after buying them over a month ago.

That is store policy - if an item goes on sale within a month after you bought
it (or on sale in any other store, I believe - the whole policy is on their
website) you can bring in your receipt and get a refund for the difference.

Jeff J