 Local / Canada / 2610
2609  |  2611
Subject:
Sales Dec 20-24
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:05:28 GMT

Toys but no LEGO mentioned in the Canadian Tire flyer.  I expect their toys will
be heavily discounted after Christmas if there are any left.

I didn't get a TRU flyer, and can't see any sales on their website, but they
might be there.

-------------------

Walmart flyer good Friday Dec 20 through Tuesday Dec 24.

Ninjago Thunder Raider $39.86.  New set, I assume full price.

Videogame, Marvel Superhero for PS3 $25.

----------------------

Target flyer good through Tuesday Dec 24.

Nintendo DS and 3DS games 2 for $30.  Shows:
  SW III for 3DS
  Chima for DS
  Batman 2 for 3DS

Thunder wings $19.  Select Creator sets also on sale.

----------------------

Sears flyer good Friday Dec 20 through Tuesday Dec 24.

Buy 1 save 50% on the second on all toys.  Reg. priced items only.  Equal or
lesser value and must accompany any returns.

S@H often puts a bunch of sets on sale sometime between Christmas eve and Boxing
day.  Worth keeping an eye out for them.

I live in Nova Scotia where the stores are closed on Boxing Day.  If there are
any huge LEGO sales, I probably won't see the flyers until the 26th or 27th.

Seasons Greetings,
Gail Meagher
Halifax