 Local / Canada / 2611
2610  |  2612
Subject:
sales in the new year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:32:49 GMT

No LEGO in Walmart, Target, Canadian Tire or Superstore ads this week.

--------

Sears flyer is good Fri Jan 3-Thurs Jan 16.

Up to 50% off toys.  Last week it was buy one get one free.  Doubt there is much
LEGO left.

--------

Amazon.ca sent me an email saying they have a bunch of LEGO on sale.  Triple
check if you look.  Much of it is from secondary sellers, and they can say the
reg price is whatever they want ($175 for a set LEGO sells for $45 for example).

--------

I don't see a new TRU flyer for this week.  Last weeks had two Friends sets at
25% off.  Also, they claim to have gotten the LEGO Movie sets in.

---------

S@H has a few sets on sale.

Gail Meagher
Halifax