 Local / Canada / 2609
2608  |  2610
Subject:
Sales Dec 13-19
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:37:00 GMT

Toys but no LEGO in both Sears and Canadian Tire Flyers this week.  No LEGO in
the Superstore ad.

------------

Target Flyer good from Friday Dec 13 through Thursday Dec 19.

20% off all Chima.

Get a $10 gift card (assorted conditions apply) with the purchase of one of
three full price Ninjago sets:
70503 Golden Dragon $39.99
70505 Temple of Light $89.99
70504 Garmetron $49.99

Wal-mart Flyer good from Friday Dec 13 through Thursday Dec 19.

$28 Assorted LEGO tubs.  Limited quantities.  Blue, pink and lime green. They
have a baseplate in the lid, can't tell what set numbers they are.

They claim to have new Ninjago sets.

I didn't get a TRU flyer this week.  I'll post later if I can see one.

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS