 Local / Canada / 260
Re: Re Shop at home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 04:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Tony Jang writes:
As a slight aside, has anyone placed a big order from BC or Alberta from
S@H?  I was set to order a Palm V from chapters.ca, but when I looked at the
total, they added in PST.  I called and didn't get much of an answer from
the rep.

Every order I've had from S@H (some of which have indeed been large) has had
GST but not PST.  This is a good thing, since Alberta doesn't have a PST. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/