 Local / Canada / 251
Re: Re Shop at home...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:02:44 GMT

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message
news:FMtAEv.9wx@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.ca, Michael J. Hryb writes:
Would there be any duty to pay at the border? That's the big ???

Yes and no.  We'll pay "applicable duties and taxes" which I believe are • just
GST/PST.  The 2000 LEGO Direct catalogue that someone found a bit back has • some
details:

As a slight aside, has anyone placed a big order from BC or Alberta from
S@H?  I was set to order a Palm V from chapters.ca, but when I looked at the
total, they added in PST.  I called and didn't get much of an answer from
the rep.

TJ

PS It looks like I'll piece together my final order with S@H Canada.  Kinda
sad.  Hope nobody lost their jobs, but I'm sure many did.