 Local / Canada / 2188
Re: Hobby Show November 3-5, 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 12:23:06 GMT

Good day!

Surprise!! Hope I have figured how to do my first post correctly.

Turns out that there is an interest of Ontario LEGO builders in attending this
year's Hobby Show at the International Centre in Toronto, Ontario.

So here's a few prelims--

So that means that we'll have to pay for power--it was a hundred bucks last
year, and will probably be the same this year.  I've heard that, so far anyway,
about 10 people want to show up and display.  If you're so inclined, slip me
some cash to cover the power.

I'm in and will contribute. Number days TBD.

Other than that, the ball's a-rollin'!  Let's give the Hobby Show viewers the
best LEGO display in the history of, well, the Hobby Show!

Take care,

Dave K

Will reintroduce myself at Swiss Chalet, Toronto Aug.11th.

John.