 Local / Canada / 2061
  Re: The Night Before the Night Before

(...) snipped some babbling (...) snipped some more...... (...) For those of you waiting for the update, and hope at least there might be at least one, my team put in a gallant effort, and after 4 games I was down by 3. A return from that sort of (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: The Night Before the Night Before

(...) Maybe you shouldn't have been wearing it? I thought it's supposed to help the Leafs win, not the Red Wings. Were you wearing something red while you were playing? Did you have minifig fans toss an octopus or two onto the ice? It's way too (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: The Night Before the Night Before

(...) The octopi were all black, and a bit out of scale, so they tried a red crab, apparently that had great impact on their mojo. Oh, hmmmmmm mojo, heck, that's it! (Light bulb!) (...) I won't blame my lack of skill, or the copious amount of rum in (...) (20 years ago, 26-Dec-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)