 Local / Canada / 2009
  Re: One last chance.......

In lugnet.loc.ca, C. L. GunningCook wrote: snip (...) So all weekend Janey was riding me about my supposed affair with Marie... Then I go look at her pics-- 'Maxispacefigbum'????? You're checking out the heinies of the maxi-figs??? K, I'll stick (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: One last chance.......

(...) Oh Dave, did you have to start the paragraph like that????? Rumours like that will tarnish my innocent rep. Besides, that's just asking for it, I bet Chris's tongue is bleeding again! Oh yeah, I learned something else, apparently Chris will (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)