 Local / Canada / 1999
Re: S@H Exchange Rate?!?! (was Re: BNSF high balls it!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 15:49:49 GMT

And what is worse/will keep prices up for LEGO in Canada, is that alot of the
wholesale prices we have to pay seem to be set at 1.5 of USD prices, so very
high.  Some are coming down, but not nearly as far as the currency has come
down.  So LEGO in essence makes more money selling LEGO to Canadian toy stores
than USA based ones.