 Local / Canada / 1735
  TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th

The TRU flyer says "save 20% on all NBA & Metropolis Construction Sets". It shows a picture of one of the 3 player NBA sets for $5.57, regular $6.99. (These were $9.99 last I looked). And a picture of 7031 (World City Helicopter) for $11.97, regular (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th

Hi, Went to the local (Kitchener, Ontario) TRU this morning, hoping to get 4513 Grand Central Station at the 20% discount. They had two in stock and would not scan at the 20% off. I tried to convince them that it is part of World City but they (...) (21 years ago, 1-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU sale Saturday November 1st to Friday November 7th

(...) I checked out my local TRU in Richmond BC. They now have put the Cargo Train on Sale as well at the White/Green Passenger Train. I bought a Cargo train for $183 reg. on Monday and today I saw it at $151. I'm not sure if the Station is on sale (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)