 Local / Canada / 17
    Re: Help? —Linc Smith
   Any one is welcome to contact me for getting them Canadian S@H items. I am looking for a similar relationship with an American, so things would work out nicely. LINC Jesse Long wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Help? —Tony Jang
     (...) Yeah, I just ordered mine yesterday. I've been eyeballing this set for awhile, but when I read about the (rumored) impending demise of much of the train line up I thought this was a good time to act. (...) Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Help? —Linc Smith
   Just a note to Joseph Morrison, jrosco@yahoo.com and,Wendybill@aol.com I have had trouble getting back to you, but I have ordered the sets. Our mail server is not routing email out of the building. I will email you as soon as it is. But I do have (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)