 Local / Canada / 169
Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 05:17:49 GMT

Nope, none in the Mountain View, CA Walmart.  Will have to check Milpitas
tomorrow...

Tom Stangl wrote:

Anyone else seen these?  Are there different sets inside, and is it random, or do
you KNOW what you are getting?

I'll be checking my local Walmart tonight.

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Saw somehting interesting at WalMart, Danish sugar cookie tins, with a Lgeo
set inside.  They seem to be the small sets that are part of the action pack
series (288x).
Only bought one so far, but has any one else seen these ?

[snipped non-cookie stuff]

That's sweet!  Is this a new promotion?  News to me!

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.loc.ca,lugnet.promo]

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home
***http://ba.dsm.org/