 Local / Canada / 167
Re: Cookies ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 02:39:50 GMT

If you can give me the UPC (bar code) number off the label, I'll bug the
WalMart folks about it. I know that sometimes they will get things they
normally do not stock if you ask nicely and you know the UPC number.
Also, what department of WalMart did you find them in ? That can make a
difference (who to ask, etc).

Ray

Oliver Giesen wrote:

G'Day
Saw somehting interesting at WalMart, Danish sugar cookie tins, with a Lgeo
set inside.  They seem to be the small sets that are part of the action pack
series (288x).
Only bought one so far, but has any one else seen these ?
Also noticed while at Canadian Tire, the Star Wars X-Wing and Sith
Infiltrator priced at $26.95.  I do not know if this is at all stores or if
they are just miss priced at this one.
Least but not least I FINALLY GOT MY Mindstorms Kit, gotta love Eatons 40%
off sale.  (5,  no 4, left at Eatons Yorkdale).
Cheers!
Oliver