 Local / Canada / 161
160  |  162
Subject:
Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:09:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
Saw somehting interesting at WalMart, Danish sugar cookie tins, with a Lgeo
set inside.  They seem to be the small sets that are part of the action pack
series (288x).
Only bought one so far, but has any one else seen these ?

[snipped non-cookie stuff]

That's sweet!  Is this a new promotion?  News to me!

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.loc.ca,lugnet.promo]