 Local / Canada / 1622
  Re: TRU SW and Bionicle LEGO sale

I just went to my local TRU and it looks like they might have pulled all 2003 SW sets off of the shelves, they weren't there and they're spaces were convienently filled older sets, mostly 740x. :-( The good news is they have a bunch of older sets so (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: TRU SW and Bionicle LEGO sale

Hi, There is a good selection of StarWars sets here at the Kitchener TRU. I went for the sale and came back empty handed ... I just couldn't justify buying anything at these prices. They had the Tantive for $300, I think the Tie Interceptor was $150 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: TRU SW and Bionicle LEGO sale

(...) The trick is to find two other AFOLs in the area who each want one of the big set _you_ want. Some Zellers stock the Yoda(1) for $150, so a BOGOHO there is about the same. On that note, is anyone in Nova Scotia interested in the Tantive? Not (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)